The 2018 event featured a first floor a dedicated Sharing Knowledge Zone supported by the 2018 partner Farmers Guardian.-
- Table top displays promoted industry initiatives, training providers and charities.
- Seminars sponsored by XL Vets featured presentations on topical subjects, including an industry panel discussing "Working with and improving the public's perception of the dairy industry".
- Careers board promoted current opportunities within the dairy industry.
There were practical demonstrations:
- Calf Rearing Zone sponsored by Volac
- Scarsdale Vets "Beneath the Black and White" calf and cow painting demonstration
- NBDC Breed Village Type Classification and linear scoring demonstrations
- Practical foot trimming, blocking and knife sharpening demonstrations by Tim Carter, David Rowe and Ema Glaze.
Companies that exhibited with a table top display on the first floor were:
Sharing Knowledge Partner
Farmers Guardian is agriculture’s national weekly newspaper covering all sectors of the industry and all regions on the U.K.
If you have any queries or require information related to the UK Dairy Day Sharing Knowledge Zone please call 01923 695225 or email email@example.com